Talent.Realised are working exclusively with LEGO to find an outstanding Lego Life, Digital Marketing Manager. LEGO’s history tells the story of a value-based global enterprise that has established a very strong portfolio of products that are enjoyed and loved by all.
LEGO’s Mission is to ‘Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow’ with the ultimate goal of inspiring and developing children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future - experiencing the endless human possibility.
Day to Day
Reporting to Senior Director, Head of Marketing you will be a creative social media guru who will develop unique content, storylines and a social media strategy that targets a youth consumer who is active and passionate about LEGO. Your strategy will evolve into in the management and execution of the multitude of digital channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and twitter etc.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Review, measure and analyze the LEGO Life & social media performance, and share key learnings locally and globally to drive future improvements
- Work with marketing team to implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns across social networks
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review where relevant
- Work in conjunction with agency partner and global /regional counterparts to drive best in class Search Engine Optimization and organic web results
- Plan and optimize an Always on Search Strategy on behalf of ANZ to include Google, Bing, YT and Amazon
- Collaborate with the business to develop digital strategies that unlock the advocacy of owners
- Consult with the Brand Team across Social, VOD, Search, Display and Mobile for the masterbrand, preschool and girls’ themes
- Ensure integrated, optimized and leveraged campaigns throughout the creative and media strategies.
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven extensive experience as Expert Social Media and Content Manager within retail marketing coupled with the ability to translate brand/marketing strategies into effective digital programs from strategy to tactical implementation.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Business degree (Marketing major) and formal Digital Marketing training
- 5-7 years minimum managing Social Media and content development for a consumer product brand.
- Extensive experience in all digital areas – social media, digital marketing, digital media buying, optimized content, Google analytics and social monitoring tools
- Proven Senior Marketing experience in a Social Media management role
- Experience producing content for specific social media channels.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills – this role requires a high degree of relationship management, with exposure to senior leaders both internally and externally.
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business with a brand you have an affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate
- Brilliant company perks including AMAZING PRODUCTS
- Exceptional work environment
- Working for one of the best and most exciting global brands
- Fantastic and smart business with exceptional leadership
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky on 0414 405 188 from Saville Persky
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.