- Global firm
- Great company culture
- Career development at its forefront!
Here is an exceptional opportunity working for a highly comprehensive law firm with such a prestigious presence located in the heart of the CBD. This firm is really in need of a Junior Personal Assistant to help with the many projects and exciting events coming up in the new year. This firm is all about a collaborative culture, awesome health and well-being benefits and great career development prospects (even within the first 12 months!)
Day to Day
Reporting to the Practice Group Leader as a Junior Legal Assistant your responsibility will be to provide full administrative support to the Construction team.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Dairy, email and travel management
- Help with all events within the business (there’s always lots going on!)
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc support across a variety of needs within the business
- Monitor office supplies inventory and manage any necessary needs
We would love to talk to candidates who have 1 – 2 years experience working as an Office Coordinator and looking to jump into an exciting and fun business. The ideal candidate will need to come from a legal background as it is essential for this position.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in legal.
- Ability to exercise judgment under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- High level of self-motivation, energy and desire to succeed
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Positive work approach
- Solid team player
- Flexible and pro-active approach
- Loyalty and a great sense of humour
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Great Location
- Awesome products and perks
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Natalie Kotzias from Talent.Realised at email@example.com