Our client is a globally recognized fintech company located in Sydney, CBD. They are looking for an experienced Java Desktop UI Developer to work on a JavaFX trading application on a 8 month fixed term contract with a possible extension for the right person.
Your new role
- Hands on experience with UI software applications
- Exposure to JavaFX & Java UI frameworks
- Using and analyzing performance profiling tools
- User Interface development in relation to their Trading application
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Competitive salary
- Working with a top Tier trading application
- 8 Month fixed term contract with possible extension
What you'll need
- Preferring candidates who have solid experience in JavaFX or other UI frameworks like Swing, SWT and AWT
- A good understanding of CSS will also be beneficial
- Ideal candidate will also have overall knowledge of Java features such as Garbage Collection, Java Synchronization and multi-threading
- A good working knowledge of Maven (custom Maven build plugins is a bonus)
- Banking/finance/trading company exposure is a bonus
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0412 402 112 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.