IT Technical Specialist (Brisbane)
|Job Title:||IT Technical Specialist (Brisbane)|
|Contact Name:||Grace Duffy|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 10:15|
Do you have a strong customer service focus and analytical and problem-solver skills?
Are you across Implementation of works to deliver projects (e.g.: build and configuration, testing, implementation, documentation, etc.)?
This ICT provider is currently looking to grow their projects team and have a great opportunity for an experienced EUC Engineer.
If successful, you will act as a senior engineer across End-user Computing (EUC) technologies, such as Office 365 and Windows 10.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Technical Specialist Role
• Microsoft office 365 certified/qualified
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Teams and Office 365, including technical infrastructure, topology, migration tools, archiving, mobility, security and compliance capabilities
• An understanding of the Messaging and Collaboration software stack and issues associated with implementing a new integrated environment
• Expert level knowledge across Active Directory (AD) and Azure Cloud
• Basic network troubleshooting
• Basic connectivity testing and firewall knowledge.
• Basic understanding of security services
• Implementation of Office 365 tenants, including Identify Configuration
• Implementation of Office 365 services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype For Business, Teams
• Scripting experience in VB/PowerShell or other scripting languages
• Experience in Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016
• Basic understanding of virtual infrastructure (VMware, Hyper-V) installation and ongoing maintenance
• Strong Experience in Windows 7, Windows 10 and SOE technologies
• Strong Experience in SCCM
• Experience in SCOM
• Experience in Citrix
• Experience in migrations and cut-overs
This amazing organisation is growing at a rapid rate and looking to continue to keep its staff through internal promotion and training.
Apply Now to share your expression of interest in this CONTRACT role in BRISBANE via Seek and email@example.com!
(make your resume stronger by including the above keywords!)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's