IT Technical Specialist (Sydney)
|Job Title:||IT Technical Specialist (Sydney)|
|Contact Name:||Grace Duffy|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 16:45|
This ICT provider is currently looking to grow their projects team and have a great opportunity for an experienced EUC Engineer.
The successful applicant will act as a senior engineer across End user Computing (EUC) technologies, including Office 365 and Windows 10.
The key knowledge areas required for this role include the following:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Technical Specialist Role
• Implementation of works to deliver projects (e.g.: build and configuration, testing, implementation, documentation, etc.)
• Have an analytical mind, and be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
• Strong focus on customer service
• Participate in migrations and cut-overs as required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Teams and Office 365, including technical infrastructure, topology, migration tools, archiving, mobility, security and compliance capabilities
• Excellent problem solving and document management skills
• A core understanding of the Messaging and Collaboration software stack and issues associated with implementing a new integrated environment
• Basic understanding of virtual infrastructure (VMware, Hyper-V) installation and ongoing maintenance (Desirable)
• Expert level knowledge across Active Directory (AD) and Azure Cloud
• Basic network troubleshooting
• Basic connectivity testing and firewall knowledge.
• Basic understanding of security services
• Implementation of Office 365 tenants, including Identify Configuration
• Implementation of Office 365 services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype For Business, Teams
• Scripting experience in VB/PowerShell or other scripting languages
• Experience in Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016
• Strong Experience in Windows 7, Windows 10 and SOE technologies
• Strong Experience in SCCM is desirable
• Experience in SCOM is desirable
• Experience in Citrix is desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Desire to further a career in ICT service through proactive training and certification
This amazing organisation is growing at a rapid rate and looking to continue to keep its staff through internal promotion and training.
Apply Now to share your expression of interest in this Contract role via email@example.com!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's