One of the most diverse Property Groups in Australia are currently seeking the well-honed talents of an IT Service Consultant to provide technical support for end–user client devices. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team and to take the next step in your career!
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Management and Provision of all User Administration, including on-boarding and off-boarding
- Provide the face of IT Service to our customers by being passionate about customer service and delivering on that passion
- Ensure process is adhered to with respect to case management and escalations.
- Maintain and improve on key IT Service team performance indicators.
- Active involvement in team and cultural change within the IT Service team.
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates who have solid IT technical knowledge.
You will also possess the following skills:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- MCP Certification
- Degree in IT or relevant experience in IT environment
- Experience providing level 1/2 support
- 3+ Years’ experience within an ITIL Service Orientated environment
- Experience supporting various technologies including, but not limited to:
- O365 Admin, Azure, AD, InTune, Win10, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Admin, PowerShell, OneDrive, MS Office Suite, SCCM
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Investment in your personal development and future career aspirations
- Flexible work options available to all employees
- Competitive remuneration packages and employee benefits
- The opportunity to work challenging projects across the organisation
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.