Looking for determined and passionate IT Help Desk & Desktop support candidates who are looking to take that next step in their career. This is a level 1 support role, and will come with career progression as well as a competitive salary.
Your new role
- Managing tickets & being the first point of contact
- Supporting clients with IT issues in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve client issues by troubleshooting, using your effective and concise decision making
- Exposure to all Microsoft applications & technologies
- Exposure to Microsoft & Linux platforms
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Competitive Salary
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Permanent role with great career progression
- Excellent training to ensure you gain success and do move forward in your career
Ideal candidate will have
- Knowledge of Help Desk software and databases
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting & multitasking skills
- Organisation skills that will always keep you ahead of things
- Warm and down to earth individual who has a passion for helping others
What you'll need
- A degree in Information Technology and 1+ years' work experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Applications such as Office 365, Active Directory and SharePoint.
- Exposure to troubleshooting documentation across multiple fields.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.