Talent.Realised is an agency with expertise across Technology, Sales & Marketing, C-Suite Executive Support and Business Support. Our large client base includes some of the world's most famous brands and top ASX businesses. We're proud of the reputation we've built, as an agency with amazing clients and exceptional roles. We are currently seeking a talented Resourcer to join our awesome technology team.
Your new role
Day to day, your role will be to engage with our candidates and provide the kind of support you would expect as a candidate – warm, friendly, helpful and honest feedback and communication.
Loaded with variety, you will provide an unforgettable and fantastic experience to our candidates and manage the end-to-end administrative functions.
- Developing relationships with relevant candidates and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term relationships
- Proactively sourcing and screening and interviewing suitable candidates for specific client mandates
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast-moving and competitive sales environment
- The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
- A true team-based environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first-class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation in Australia
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus bonuses)
- Stunning offices and a great culture of likeminded, sociable and supportive teammates
- Central CBD location next to Martin Place and Wynyard train stations
- All the other niceties e.g. breakfast, good laughs, company run incentives that are awesome (like afternoons boating on Sydney Harbour), etc.
- Degree educated or 12 months+ experience in a resourcing role
- Plain and simple - honesty and hard work should help you achieve our set targets in the team.
If you think this role is for you, click ‘apply now’ and send us send your CV in WORD format only.
If you’d like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com.
Please note: because we’re expecting a lot of interest in this role, we’ll only be contacting successful applicants.