Looking for a passionate IT Support Engineer who has proven work experience with IT Helpdesk or Level 1-2 Support and a friendly customer service nature.
Government client based in Parramatta.
Your new role
- Ability to operate within a service desk environment supporting customers across multiple locations
- Good communication skills, flexibility, team focus and dedication to customer service
- Ability to problem solve issues to arrive at a technical solution that meets the business needs
What you'll need
- Minimum 1 years' experience in operational delivery role within an IT Service Desk
- An understanding of or experience in delivering managed end-to-end customer services
- A broad understanding of enabling infrastructure technologies at the enterprise level
- A solid technical understanding of desktop and telephony technologies
- A good understanding of IT Service Management concepts (ie basic ITIL)
- Technical knowledge and/or experience in service desk technologies
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
Excellent hourly rate with a good chance of an extension and opportunity to work with a well-known government client.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Allen for a confidential discussion on 0421402112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.