Head of Engineering - B2B SaaS - Sydney - E$OP on offer
|Job Title:||Head of Engineering - B2B SaaS - Sydney - E$OP on offer|
|Salary:||$250k + bonus + ESOP|
|Contact Name:||Josh Kitchin|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2021 16:45|
This is not one of your standard copy and paste run of the mill Head of Engineering roles. No, this is your chance to lead, build, drive, scale, motivate & deliver, with a purpose!
Chances are that if you aren't already a HoE, you've been preparing for some time now to become one. You've been developing yourself and honing your skills and ability to develop others.
You're not afraid of the D word, you know that word that is quintessentially important to engineering but everyone seems to be avoiding?
DATA, that's it.
You should be able to use data not just to measure engineering, but to manage it too! This role is about outcomes and not hours.
- 7 Direct reports with 45 engineers under your guidance (across 3 different countries)
- Define, Discuss, Refine, Document, Lead, Manage, Mentor, Problem Solve, - Approve, Analyse, Monitor, Improve and Set Goals for the engineering practice and the products the business provides its customers.
- The Tech stack is cloud native, dot net, AI/ML, Microservices, Angular and React but you don't need to tick all of these boxes, but we'd love you to be able to get elbows deep involved when we need you to.
$250k inc super + a generous ESOP plan at a company that is already performing and making money. There's a bonus in the based on clear KPI's that are set out in the PD
Sydney CBD based, with flexible working arrangements so their is no set times to come into the office, but when you do you want to make that time purposeful and high impact.
The HoE we're looking for...
- An ex software engineer and current technologist
- You've worked your way though Senior, Team Leadership and Management (or perhaps you're already a Head of Engineering).
- When it comes to technology you can't sit still and love to tinker or code in your spare time
- You've built and managed software engineering teams (preferably in a b2b SaaS startup or software company)
- You're a life learner, constantly sharpening the saw and dreaming up ways to implement new ideas and new ways of thinking for the betterment of those under your guidance.
If you made it this far you're probably the detail orientated type of HoE that is happy to submit pull requests to gain a better understanding of your own product. And thats the type of person we want!
But what next?
Get in contact with Josh Kitchin with or without a CV and explain to him why you are the best person for this job and why we absolutely must interview you. You can reach Josh by phone; 0423461061, email; email@example.com by Linkedin; https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchin/ or by clicking apply on the little blue button below this (although that is leaving a lot to chance)..