Talent.Realised are working exclusively with a growing and dynamic start up that solves complex problems and your role will be to use your experience and creativity to convert prototypes into scalable web applications.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Full Stack Developer to join this company in an awesome period of growth and you will work closely with the team on strategy for innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to you if you are an experienced Full Stack Developer with skills in Ruby on Rails, Node.JS, React, AngularJS, and Mongo and if you're looking to work in a growing company where you can really make your mark.
Do you have good knowledge of modern development practices such as automated testing, continuous integration and deployment, as well as source code management, staging, and release management with Git? This could be for you!
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Having a minimum of 3 years in a Full Stack Dev role
- Excellent web development experience
- Rails and RESTful API design
- Confidently demonstrate and embrace a pragmatic view to development going for incremental build rather than a full system rebuild
- Solid problem solving skills
- Demonstrates leadership and ambition
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Brilliant Company Culture with lots of social interaction
- Green building
- Creative projects
Want to apply?
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Thank you so much for your submission, however, we are only able to connect and speak with successful applications, and we will contact you by phone.