Working for one of the world’s most well-known, exciting, and dynamic global media and entertainment companies who develop, produce and market exceptional content entertainment and highly coveted brands to a global audience, we are looking for an exceptional Financial Marketing Planning Coordinator for 3 days per week who will thrive working for such awesome brands and an outstanding company!
Your New Role
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager ANZ and sitting within the theatrical marketing team, the Financial Marketing Planning Coordinator is responsible for supporting the marketing team across all aspects of Financial Operations and media investment analysis. Additionally, a key responsibility of this role will be the weekly coordination of marketing budgets and SAP cost management of media investment
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Responsible for raising SAP PO’s for all media and creative related campaign costs
- Weekly budget meeting with Marketing Manager to review all costs and update SAP
- Works with finance to review all Media Invoices
- Weekly budget checks and balancing across media, creative and general marketing
- Runs SAP actuals and manages the week of release budget reconciliation. Works with the Marketing Manager on budget forecasting for Media Agency
- Works with finance on any marketing budget-related optimisations & processes
- Works with Marketing Manager on annual Media Thresholds and budget planning for Australia & NZ
What You’ll Need
You’ll have 1-2 years of experience in finance or marketing or currently completing a finance degree and want to work in a cool, and fun global entertainment company! You have a bright and bubbly personality and looking to find your tribe of people!
You will also be able to demonstrate experience with:
- Good reconciliation, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within a team environment and supporting the business.
- Strong attention to detail
- Extensive budget management
- Budget reconciliation and troubleshooting
- SAP experience
- Spend analysis and forecasting
- Analytically minded
- Demonstrate Initiative and lateral thinking
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- CBD Location
- Outstanding and stunning offices
- Brilliant workplace culture
- WFH/WFO Balance
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.