One of the world's most engaged & forwarding thinking Investment Banks have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant who can support a larger than life COO
The company are continually setting standards that often leave their competitors behind. The ideal EA for this fantastic 12 month contract will possess a selfless ability to be an extension of their phenomenal COO.
Note: This is for a 12 month maternity leave contract only
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the COO.
- Plan & coordinate the COO's ever-changing schedule. This will involve being a faithful “gatekeeper”, prioritising meetings & manage any scheduling conflicts.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the COO & the key stakeholders to the business
- Manage all internal & external meetings
- Manage all travel (e.g. transportation, accommodations, agenda) based on the COO's travel needs and preferences.
- Sort, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail for the COO.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the MD as directed
- Minimum of 3-5 years EA exp within Financial Services ESSENTIAL
- Must possess longevity in past roles. Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous
- Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.
- May be required to work long hours from time to time