An amazing opportunity awaits for an exceptional Executive Assistant who can support one of the world's most respected Media Groups. This role is a Temp to Perm & needs to start ideally this week
Supporting an inspirational CFO, this is the perfect role that will suit an unflappable EA who thrives in a role where they need to wear multiple hats.
If you are seeking a role where you'll be appreciated, valued & respected then this is definitely it.
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CFO
- Take minutes for meetings CFO including coordinating meetings & be a fearless gatekeeper
- Manage all travel bookings & scheduling Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.)
- Preparation of board reports
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the team as directed
- General liaison with the Board & General Counsel
- Minimum of 5 years EA exp within an ASX Listed Co ESSENTIAL
- Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount