A rare & enviable opportunity to support the CEO of a globally revered Advertising/Media Group based in the CBD.
This is an opportunity that will suit an incredibly astute EA who has the ability to support a CEO who has a highly creative mind & who never stops. As their EA you will constantly be a step ahead of their schedule & have the initiative & confidence to make decisions in their absence.
Sometimes the hours may be long but in return you will be appreciated, valued & supported.
Day to Day
- Diary management that will always change
- Some travel coordination
- Take minutes for meetings
- Generating reports & correspondence
- Coordinate the delivery of Board Papers
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business
- Be a fearless gatekeeper
- Manage expenses
- Undertake some adhoc personal projects
candidates who haven't had any EA exp will not be considered
- Minimum of 6 years exp as a Senior EA
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous & adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Must come from a creative & fast paced environment
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.
- Experience coordinating reports
- Project management experience
- No divas