An amazing opportunity awaits for an exceptional Executive Assistant who can support one of Australia's most respected CEO's. Based in stunning harbour side offices at Circular Quay, this is the perfect role that will suit an unflappable EA who thrives in a role where they need to wear multiple hats.
The company culture is full of energetic & big personalities, therefore you'll have to be someone who isn't a wall-flower.
If you are seeking a role where you'll be appreciated, valued & respected then this is definitely it.
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CEO
- Take minutes for meetings CEO including coordinating meetings & be a fearless gatekeeper
- Manage all travel bookings & scheduling Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.)
- Manage company events
- Preparation of reports
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the team as directed
- Liaise with the New York management team on the CEO's behalf
- Minimum of 5 years EA exp within a major FMCG Co ESSENTIAL
- Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount