A leading family owned Property/Construction Group, who whilst boutique in size but ICONIC in the projects they deliver, are seeking a highly astute Executive Assistant with enough flair, creativity & nous to support their fearless CEO with the day to day operations of the business.
Based in bustling Kings Cross, this is the perfect EA opportunity for someone who wants complete ownership of their role whilst being appreciated & respected.
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CEO
- Manage all travel bookings & scheduling
- Extensive diary management that is ever changing
- Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.)
- Preparation of reports
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the team as directed
- General liaison with the key stakeholders within the business
- Minimum of 5 years EA exp within a fast paced company.
- Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount
- Be prepared to work long hours from time to time