Here is the perfect opportunity for a meticulously organised Executive Assistant who can support the Partner to a well known Investment Bank.
Working 25 hours a week (5 hours a day, 5 days per week) this is a very hands-on role will suit someone who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced & ever changing.
This role needs someone to start this week
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the Partner
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Partner & the key stakeholders to the business
- Take minutes for meetings
- Manage all travel for the team (e.g. transportation, accommodations, agenda) based on the CEO’s travel needs and preferences.
- Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.) May assist with event planning.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the Partner as directed
- Minimum of 8 years C-suite exp within the Financial Services industry
- Must possess longevity in past roles. Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous
- Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.
- Must be able to work part-time 5 days per week