Talent.Realised are working exclusively with LEGO to find an outstanding Digital Marketing Manager. LEGO’s history tells the story of a value-based global enterprise that has established a very strong portfolio of products that are enjoyed and loved by all.
LEGO’s Mission is to ‘Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow’ with the ultimate goal of inspiring and developing children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future - experiencing the endless human possibility.
Day to Day
Reporting to Senior Director, Head of Marketing you will be an exceptional creative digital marketer who excels in taking first class customer shopper insights and converting then into compelling and innovative digital programs. Your strong background in consumer products and retail will enable your strategic thinking and showcase through your measurable results
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Strategically and creatively design and implement the overarching digital strategy across all channels
- Evaluate performance on key campaigns, share learnings and best practice with BU and global Digital Network. Provide timely post campaign reporting and analysis for Search, display and video ensuring learning's are actively applied to future activities to maximise marketing return on investment
- Plan and optimise an Always On Search Strategy to include Google, YouTube, and Amazon.
- Develop and execute a unique, clear and resonating ANZ digital strategy based on LEGO’s core value proposition and KPI’s. Consult with the Brand Team across Search, VOD, Influencer, Display and Mobile for the boys themes.
- Build relationships with Media and Creative Agencies. Ensure accurate & on time execution of campaigns. Manage relationships and projects in collaboration with global stakeholders including Google, Buzzfeed etc
- Provide thought leadership that ensures best practice customer and consumer engagement and activation.
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven extensive experience as a Digital Marketing Manager in a TOYS/RETAIL or CONSUMER GOODS bakground working with Major retailers coupled with the ability to translate brand/marketing strategies into effective digital programs from strategy to tactical implementation from either client or agency side.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Business degree (Marketing major) and formal Digital Marketing training
- 5-7 years minimum managing digital marketing.
- Extensive experience in all digital areas – social media, digital marketing, digital media buying, optimized content, Google analytics and social monitoring tools
- Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
- Experience using Web analytics tools and Content Management Systems beneficial
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills – this role requires a high degree of relationship management, with exposure to senior leaders both internally and externally.
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business with a brand you have an affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate
- Brilliant company perks including AMAZING PRODUCTS
- Exceptional work environment
- Working for one of the best and most exciting global brands
- Fantastic and smart business with exceptional leadership
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.