Are you a DevOps enthusiast with a solid experience in AWS cloud platforms, but is also highly innovative and can think outside the box?
Or an effective communicator that can both deliver in depth business solutions to our clients whilst leveraging Cloud technology?
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
-Work with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide a pipeline deployment capability into production.
-Create Continuous Integration build and deployment pipelines
-Collaborate with development teams to provide improved delivery tools and support their activities
-Co-ordinate with development teams and environment team to provision required environments.
-Support existing development and deployment tools and build new ones where required.
-Troubleshoot deployment issues and infrastructure issues that impact development teams' delivery capabilities.
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, CloudFormation, Route53 nd more) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Strong Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, AWS Linux) and good Windows 2008/12
- Familiarity with database technologies e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Strong grasp of automation and CI/CD toolsets
- Good Scripting Skills – Perl, Python or NodeJS (Bash is not sufficient on its own)
- AWS Certifications
- Cloud security knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Infrastructure automation (AWS Cloudformation, vSphere APIs)
- Exposure to either python or ruby Experience with AWS
- Familiar with Infrastructure as code movement
- Experience with designing scalable processes and infrastructure
- A competitive pay
- Opportunities to learn and grow on your career
How to apply:
By checking our website https:// https://www.talentrealised.com.au/jobs or click apply.