Major worldwide consultancy company who are growing rapidly in the technology and network services space. They exceed in performance and acquire employees that are always supportive & social and always are rewarded for results. They are looking for a DevOps Consultant with an AWS background for a permanent role located in Newcastle.
Your new role
- Resolve client issues by grasping cloud technologies
- Exposure to AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Supporting the team to deliver value to meet stakeholder expectations through the use of DevOps tools, build engineering and automation deployments
- Delivery and mentor teams, as well as translate the impacts and benefits to the key stakeholders.
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Competitive Salary
- AWS platinum partner
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Permanent role with great career progression
The ideal candidate will have:
- AWS and Windows, Automation experience
- Deployed stack, or multi-service automation into AWS
- Worked with multiple AWS services
- Worked with AWS at scale
What you'll need
- Cloud, Windows, automation projects background
- 3+ years AWS, Windows or Linux, Automation experience
- Exposure to AWS technologies
- AWS migration experience is a big positive
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.