This role will be to automate the building of infrastructure in an environment running on Kubernetes/AWS providing a Continuous Integration operational environment. Automated deployment, testing, failover and monitoring are all part of the responsibilities.
Your New Role
- Automate the building of infrastructure in an environment running on AWS/Kubernetes providing a Continuous Integration operational environment.
- Using different technologies, Adobe CQ Platform, Ubuntu, Puppet, Varnish, Nginx, MySQL, MS SQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, WordPress
- Work with the development and/or application support teams to support the build of a deployment plan for the new project
- With guidance, identify all infrastructure tasks necessary for successful deployment.
- Support the team on all deployment
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a systems admin/creation, cloud systems operations and/or DevOps role
- Strong Linux Systems Administration experience
- Experience in cloud deployment and continuous integration.
- Exposure to systems automation
- Strong scripting skills
- Ability to multitask and excellent communication skills.
- Independent thinker, but good team player, who takes ownership of ideas and solutions.
- Analyse failures and identify root causes in conjunction with developers.
- Contribute to the agile and test-driven engineering culture with creative problem-solving
- Experience in cloud platforms, containers, and continuous delivery
- AWS/Kubernetes experience
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Access to training certifications
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.