Major worldwide consultancy company who are growing rapidly in the technology and network services space. They exceed in performance and acquire employees that are always supportive & social and always are rewarded for results. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to provide technical and project delivery in large complex projects. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team based in Melbourne and to take the next step in your career!
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Work with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide a pipeline deployment capability into production.
- Create Continuous Integration build and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate with development teams to provide improved delivery tools and support their activities
- Coordinate with development teams and environment team to provision required environments.
- Support existing development and deployment tools and build new ones where required.
What You’ll Need
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, CloudFormation, Route53 nd more)
- Strong experience in Windows environments
- Familiarity with Ansible or Splunk
- Strong grasp of automation and CI/CD toolsets
- Good Scripting Skills
- Good communication skills
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Continued training and education opportunities
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Barry Foster from Talent.Realised on 0413 301 887
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.