- Cutting Edge of Technology
- Fantastic DevOps Culture
- Strong Technical Team
This role will be to automate the building of infrastructure in an environment running on Kubernetes/AWS providing a Continuous Integration operational environment. Automated deployment, testing, failover and monitoring are all part of the responsibilities.
Your New Role
Reporting to Head of Operations and Infrastructure
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Automate the building of infrastructure in an environment running on AWS/Kubernetes providing a Continuous Integration operational environment.
- Using different technologies, Adobe CQ Platform, Ubuntu, Puppet, Varnish, Nginx, MySQL, MS SQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, WordPress
- Work with the development and/or application support teams to support the build of a deployment plan for the new project
- With guidance, identify all infrastructure tasks necessary for successful deployment.
- Support the team on all deployment
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a systems admin/creation, cloud systems operations and/or DevOps role
- Strong Linux Systems Administration experience
- Experience in cloud deployment and continuous integration.
- Exposure to systems automation
- Strong scripting skills
- Ability to multitask and excellent communication skills.
- Independent thinker, but good team player, who takes ownership of ideas and solutions.
- Analyse failures and identify root causes in conjunction with developers.
- Contribute to the agile and test-driven engineering culture with creative problem-solving
- Experience in cloud platforms, containers, and continuous delivery
- AWS/Kubernetes experience
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Access to training certifications