Our client is a global consultancy who are still growing in regards to technology and network services. They exceed in performance and acquire employees that are always supportive & social and always rewarded for results. They are looking for a DevOps Consultant with an AWS background for a permanent role located in Melbourne, CBD.
Your new role
- Managing resources and third party resources
- Resolve client issues by grasping cloud technologies
- Exposure to AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Supporting the team to deliver value to meet stakeholder expectations through the use of DevOps tools, build engineering and automation deployments
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Competitive Salary
- Paid and rewarded for passing AWS certifications
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Permanent role with great career progression
Ideal candidate will have:
- Applied CI/CD to AWS
- Deployed stack, or multi-service automation into AWS
- Worked with multiple AWS services
- Worked with AWS at scale
What you'll need
- Can do attitude
- Cloud, Security or automation projects background
- 2+ years AWS experience
- Config management tools e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as CloudFormation & CloudWatch
- Script knowledge of either Python, Perl or NodeJS
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0412 402 112 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.