A large Government client who delivers excellent service in regards to Recycling & Reusing, Environmental Protection and Energy Management. They are looking for a CxP SAP Deployment Analyst for a 12 month contract with a possible extension located in Sydney's Inner West.
Your new role
- The purpose of this role is to work in the Deployment team and support the development of the Deployment planning activities, which include (but are not limited to): Dress Rehearsal scoping, Dress Rehearsal & cutover detailed plans, Supporting 3rd party workshops, Supporting the Release Management process, Supporting current system workshops.
- Work with the deployment team to understand the scope, plan and activities proposed and planned for Deployment.
- This includes understanding the issues immediately facing deployment (program level and team level), understanding the dependencies identified.
- Undertake a rapid knowledge transfer of work completed so far and challenges faced by the team.
- Support 3rd party coordinator with reporting processes (i.e. if required organisational structure, status reporting, time reporting issues & risks management, deliverable / earned value tracking, change control process) and developing workshop materials for 3rd party workshops.
- Work with the Deployment team to understand the Dress Rehearsal planning: scope, reporting, tracking.
- Support the reporting and tracking prior to Dress Rehearsals and post Dress Rehearsals.
- Work with 3rd party coordinator to support participation in Dress Rehearsals activities – e.g. Supporting the development of the plan.
- Support the development of Deployment assets to communicate to Digital Services, Business Readiness Council, 3rd party vendors, customer Services and program resources.
- Support the establishment of the deployment CxP Mission Control processes, logistics and requirements.
- Engage with key OCM and the Business Change Lead to support the development of business readiness activities, such as the Business ‘shutdown’ activities, as & if required.
- Assist with Dress Rehearsal and Cut-over activities, including Mission Control.
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Generous Daily Rate
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- 12 month Contract role with possibility of extension
What you'll need
- High level understanding of SAP IS-U/CRM solution (process & technology) and program delivery model.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Business/functional knowledge of utility business. Water utility experience would be ideal.
- Understanding of SAP IS-U/CRM application architecture and interfaces to other systems and external service providers.
- Understanding of concepts of batch, batch verification processes and the importance in a CIS deployment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able and prepared to ‘think out of the box’ and still develop realistic solutions.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively within a project team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Facilitation skills to conduct small workshops 3-4 people to explain deployment concepts and prepare for dress rehearsal/cutover.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Working interactively with a small deployment team and System Integrator consultants.
- Highly organised.
- Appreciates the complexities of deployment and deploying a solution such as SAP to the business, in a timely manner.
- Operational utility industry experience, with strong record of performance.
- Sufficient experience and authority to make functional design. recommendations / decisions for the cutover/Dress Rehearsal plans.
- Flexibility and willingness to work with the various business units on a range of issues and tasks as delegated throughout the SAP project lifecycle.
- SAP ISU/CRM experience in process/functional knowledge and having worked on a full lifecycle of an SAP ISU/CRM program.
- Having experience or supported an SAP ISU/CRM deployment and post cutover activities.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.