One of the world’s leading Professional Services firm is seeking a savvy Database Administrator to join a global team based in North West of Sydney. Reporting to the Manager you will be responsible for maintaining systems uptime and deliver upgrades and new solutions.
Your new role
- Management and support of the SQL Server environment and Windows Server OS. Database administration, performance tuning, patching and upgrades, backups and restores.
- Adherence to standards, ensuring all documentation is maintained or developed where necessary
- Manage operational incidents to ensure that service is resumed in the shortest time with minimal disruption to the business
- Ensure personal and team tasks/projects completed on time to a high standard
- Competitive Salary Package
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Permanent role with great career progression
- Cutting-edge Technology
- 3+ years’ experience supporting large site (1000+ seats) SQL Server
environments including application installation, configuration and
- SQL Server 2005 to 2016 clustering, Data Warehouses and Reporting
- Experience of working with Agile
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Sean Canning for a confidential discussion on 0412 293 322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.