Process Improvement Manager & Data Listings Operations Manager (Inner-West)
|Job Title:||Process Improvement Manager & Data Listings Operations Manager (Inner-West)|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 09:30|
Do you have 2+ years' relevant experience in leading teams and managing projects, including process improvement initiatives?
Our client is an amazing house-hold brand looking for their Listings Data Operations & Process Improvement Manager in their Inner-West office!
In this role, you will lead and develop the (offshore) team of catalogue assistants to promote high team engagement and collaboration.
80% of the job is processes improvement so we want you to be an analytical super star!
You will set up the team and individual targets and constantly monitor performance aiming for high levels of operational efficiency and productivity.
As Manager, you will coach and train the team to ensure they have all required
knowledge and skills to meet targets.
Your focus will be on product page conversion rates, speed and QC defect % of product listings.
You will also:
• Source, develop and maintain the IT infrastructure, systems and tools appropriate to meet the team and business needs, particularly related to process management and reporting
• Build expertise in how product suppliers engage with the brand and work with Engineering team to develop product management tools for suppliers (supplier extranet)
• Identify, scope, plan and drive projects, big and small, to optimise product upload & maintenance processes
• Work across the business, particularly with the Category Management and Engineering teams, to ensure that new initiatives are implemented and consistent with customer and business needs
• Develop and manage an ongoing supplier outreach and quality control processes to ensure product information is accurate and complete
• Work closely with the Site Merchandising team to build expertise on how our customers shop and use this knowledge to develop product merchandising standards across 200+ categories
• Liaise with compliance officer to ensure products comply with regulations
• Build and maintain merchandising reports and dashboards
• Create and improve “how to” manuals & guidelines
To be considered we want you to have:
• Experience with PIM, SQL, Advanced Microsoft Excell
• Tertiary degree or qualification in a relevant discipline
• 2+ years relevant experience leading teams and managing projects, including process improvement initiatives
• Experience leading and coaching a team
• Analytical background and demonstrated experience in collating and converting data into actionable insights to drive process change
• High technical proficiency with software
• Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
To find out more about the role, apply below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's