Talent Realised (formerly Saville Persky) has been around for 10 years recruiting in Australia. Two years ago we formed our IT Division due to the growing market and demand of our clients. Our Directors have over 30 years’ experience combined, we have been there, done it and got the t-shirt. We want people with recruitment experience across all verticals who are driven, have a good work ethic, and who can come on board and build a career with us. If you feel you are up to the challenge, pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Communication: Making candidate and client calls daily to find the best talent in the IT market both in Australia and overseas.
- Relationship management: Meeting candidate and clients regularly to build relationships and run through roles, job briefs and prep candidates on what to expect in the interview process.
- Attention to detail: Scouring the market through multiple possible avenues including job portals such as Seek, LinkedIn, and other forms of social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Organisation and networking: Attending and running Tech Meet ups across Australia in order to network with both candidates and clients and also understand what is going on in the IT sector.
- Written skills: Writing up job ads and briefs in order to best describe both the company and the role that our clients are trying to find talent for. This is critical as you will be the voice of our clients on how they wish to be presented to the world.
- Negotiation: You will be the key middle man/woman in making sure both the candidate and client are happy and come to an acceptable agreement on salary.
What we can offer:
- No KPI's and we treat you like an adult (sounds obvious but unfortunately in our industry, it is not always the case).
- Flexibility in managing your day.... if you want to work from home or take longer lunches to go to the gym do it, but we expect you to work hard when at your desk during core hours. It is all about trust.
- The best salary structure in Sydney. Our commission structure is second to none. You are the one that creates things out of nothing so why shouldn't you be taking the lions share before paying out the layers of management above you.
- The capacity to build a team around you. If you have aspirations to move into management we will put you on a career path to get there. We are still early in our IT journey so the possibilities are endless.
- You will get to work with some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of working with. We only hire people that we feel have good core values and we want it to remain a happy workplace.
- Introduction to our network and relationships. We have been around for 10 years and have built up some great relationships with some of the biggest and most desirable companies along the way.
- Company laptop and phone
- Central CBD location next to Martin Place and Wynyard train stations
- All the other niceties e.g. breakfast, company run incentives etc
What we expect:
- Plain and simple - honesty and hard work.