Work with an Australian founded – now global marketing technology that embraces flexible work, with team members working remotely across the globe, and a Head Office in Sydney’s CBD. Backed by large VC’s partners such as Blackbird Ventures, Salesforce, and Southern Cross Ventures to name a few, they are already highly profitable with a very bright and big future! Having recently launched their new platform that allows businesses to unify their customer data and segment key audiences across the customer lifecycle this enables and drives business growth and scale through a powerful suite of propriety BI tools. Most importantly this all-in-one solution is revolutionising how online businesses grow and scale, creating remarkable customer experiences.
Your New Role
Reporting to Head of Content, as Content Marketing Specialist you will collaborate with the marketing team to build an extensive content engine and discover and provide answers to the burning questions asked by their audiences, establishing the business and company as a thought leader in the industry.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Execute the content marketing strategy, targeting key audiences.
- Pitch and produce content that is in line with overall content strategy, style guide, and brand guidelines
- Delivering SEO-friendly content across a variety of content formats including blog posts, online certifications, white papers, reports, ebooks, case studies, videos, etc.
- Understand key metrics and results to continually identify opportunities for improvement.
We would love to talk with candidates who have around 3 + years proven experience in Content Marketing ideally within a B2B SaaS business
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Experience using CMS platforms, ideally Contentful.
- Expertise in SaaS or ecommerce preferred, but not essential
- You must be great with words, be able to transform the complex into something clear, simple, engaging and compelling.
- You are naturally curious, question how and why, whilst being a problem solver, able to connect the dots, or pivot if required.
- You will be driven by data, leveraging keyword research to uncover opportunities, SEO analysis tools to monitor and track performance and continuously optimise for growth.
- Have a solid understanding of the industry and competitive landscape.
The Good Stuff When You Get The Role
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a product-led organisation with a talent dense group of highly passionate people with strong values on producing a high-quality product and continuous improvement.
- Be an owner. All team members have access to the Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP) after 12 months of service.
- Work from home or the office, anywhere is Australia is fine (East coast preference for time zone ease)
- Up to $500/quarter allowance to facilitate WFH
- Summer Hours - Finish at 12pm on Fridays
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.