Major Australian ASX listed software and technology company are seeking a Cloud Engineer to provide technical and project delivery in complex IM environments. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team and to take the next step in your career!
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Support Growth into cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Help build the portfolio by developing solutions, systems and processes.
- Reviewing Cloud performance
- Perform continuous monitoring
- Provide technical guidance through to teams throughout the company.
What You’ll Need
- We would love to talk to candidates who have 5 years’ experience working within cloud environments.
- Be able to demonstrate experience across/with: windows operating systems, Azure environments and hands-on experience with PowerShell
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Continued training and education opportunities
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.