A large Government client who delivers excellent service in regards to vocational education & training. They are looking for a Change Analyst for an 11 month contract with a possible extension located in Ultimo, Sydney.
Your new role
- Conduct detailed impact analysis via desktop and primary research, record findings, report findings and share insights within the program and impacted stakeholder groups.
- Define process, system, data, people and operating model impacts for a new student management system.
- Define stakeholder engagement, communication and training requirements to address identified impacts.
- Produce detailed key messages, frequently asked questions and tactical communications to direct strategic engagement, communications and training development.
- Review developed stakeholder engagement, communication material and training content prior to implementation to ensure it addresses the identified impact.
- Become the change specialist in one or more key areas.
- Contribute to communication, training, service readiness, implementation.
- Identify, assess, develop mitigation plans and support resolution of change risks and issues.
- Reflect values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment. Keeping the customer at the center of all decision making.
- Assist in the development and delivery of workarounds and supporting end-user documentation.
- Inconsistent and incomplete As-Is process, system and procedure documentation.
- Disparate processes and systems operating differently across multiple geographically disperse sites.
- Large scale, multi-stream transformation program environment.
- Sense of urgency and compressed time-frames to meet external stakeholders’ requirements.
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Generous Daily Rate.
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive.
- Contract role with possibility of extension.
What you'll need
- Advanced questioning and analytical skills with a passion to see solutions effectively implemented.
- Highly tuned investigative and engagement skills to discover how people currently operate and understand the influencing factors that may lead to resistance to change.
- Experienced defining/articulate impacts, developing change response, and ensure the change, communications and training materials addresses the impact.
- Ability to document findings in a clear, concise manner as well as map business requirements to impacts and training needs.
- Experience in large scale system implementations and/or transformations.
- A self-starter that seizes the opportunity to successfully deliver on time with high quality standards.
- Passion to develop innovative solutions on a limited budget.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.