A large Government client who delivers excellent service in regards to vocational education & training. They are looking for a Change Analyst for a 6 month contract with a possible extension located in Ultimo, Sydney.
Your new role
- Plan and lead the facilitation of change impact discussions with stakeholders to identify and quantify impacts, risks and issues.
- Provide input and insights into change planning to ensure change management approaches align with company Policy.
- Document change impact assessment outcomes to determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change.
- Represent the findings of change impact analysis in planning discussions with the Program / Change Management team in order to shape program deliverables.
- Support the development of training plans, implementation plans and deployment of both.
- Coordinate and track the monitoring of actions arising from change impact assessment.
- Provide input, document requirements, test and support the delivery of training programs in order to deliver change solutions that measurably impact the change.
- Reflect company values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the center of all decision making.
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Generous Daily Rate.
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive.
- Contract role with possibility of extension.
What you'll need
- Degree qualification in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in impact assessments, implantation planning, mining insights and analysis for medium/large scale change programs involving multiple business units.
- Ability to extract and analyse data and provide sound recommendations and advice.
- Ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
- Overall looking for candidates who have experience in organisational development, culture change, HR and capability, alongside change management.
- Working With Children Check & Police Check Clearance required before commencing this role.
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.