Here is the perfect opportunity for a highly capable C-suite EA who can support the CEO to a globally revered Engineering Group. Based close to the CBD this is hands-on role will suit someone who thrives in an environment where you'll get to support an astute leader who will appreciate & value everything you do.
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CEO.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO & the key stakeholders to the business
- Take minutes for meetings
- Manage the CEO's office including coordinating monthly board meetings
- Be on hand to support the board wherever possible
- Manage all travel (e.g. transportation, accommodations, agenda) based on the CEO’s travel needs and preferences.
- Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.) May assist with event planning.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the CEO as directed
- Minimum of 8 years C-suite exp within either the Engineering or Financial Services industry
- Must possess longevity in past roles. Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous
- Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.