Our clients' epic growth continues, and a newly created role is now on offer!
We are now on the hunt for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Business Intelligence Team in our Melbourne.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity, perfect for a technically minded individual with a solid background in Data, Business Intelligence and applications within the retail industry.
- Creating and maintaining data pipelines
- Assembling large complex data sets to meet business function / non-functional requirements
- Working along-side the business users to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Identifying process improvements within the existing data platform
- Development of data assets (tables / views / stored procedures)
- Creating and maintaining business transformation logic (ETL / ELT)
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace!
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role within the retail or wholesale industry.
- A strong technical knowledge of application integrations using varying formats / delivery methods would be highly regarded.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / SQL Skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (MS SQL Server / SSIS / SSAS)
- Experience working with ETL and ELT pipelines
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!