Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Cyber Security|
|Salary:||$300k OTE + Stretch Targets & Remote|
|Contact Name:||Josh Kitchin|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2022 15:46|
Our platform combines next-gen security controls with customer success, analytics and response service. We form Strategic Partnerships with our customers to gain deep insights into their requirements and business objectives.
This will be a Business Development role focusing on organisations from 200 employees through to enterprise. Your goal will be to exceed targets, while being a high-profile brand ambassador.
You should be customer driven, accountable, humble, trustworthy and most of all a team player.
Accountabilities for this role will include; Territory Planning, Prospecting, Solution Positioning, Solution Proposal, Opportunity Progression, Record Keeping, Forecasting and Team Engagement.
The personal attributes we are looking for;
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• A personable/approachable style
• Desire to learn about cyber technology and its business applications
• ‘Hunter’ approach to seeking out new business and finding new logos
• A self-starter, who is able to manage multiple tasks effectively
• The ability to remain resilient
• Ability to influence and negotiate
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
Professional skills, qualifications and experience;
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT (with a strong preference for Cyber Security)
• Ability to work in a multi-facetted, fast-paced environment
• An aptitude for technology and its applications
• Experience both in SaaS and services/consulting organisations
• Track record of achievement and over-performance of new business quotas
• Mid-market or Enterprise level experience selling complex solutions
• Manage deal closures through use of strong negotiation skills at every point of the sales cycle
• Effective and organized management of multiple accounts and deals, on an on-going basis
• Drive sales through the use of strong qualification and sales methodology
• Ability to deliver strong presentations in multiple formats (PowerPoint, whiteboard, etc) that address identified customer needs
• High activity rates, strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The OTE is up to $300 on a 50/50 split plus stretch targets that would be negotiated separately.
Perks and benefits include training and development budgets, Private Health insurance, Flexi days and RDO’s.
If this role is of interest to you please apply through seek or contact me via Linkedin or email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchin/