The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Source, validate and maintain a set of ‘master data’ for the Student Services Cohort.
- Responsible for master data for the SMS cohort
- Providing summaries and visualisations for reports and presentations
- Master data needs to establish:
- Roles in and out of scope for Student Services Organisational redesign program
- Develop a profile of each individual: grade, HDA, tenure, salary,
What You’ll Need
- High / expert level of proficiency in excel (able to write queries, macros etc. )
- Ability to synthesise data from multiple sources (SAP HR, Fieldglass, Payroll, etc.)
- Ability to question and problem solve inaccuracies in datasets.
- Needs to be able to create the ‘master data’ of roles in scope / out of scope
- Needs to be able to work with and follow the methodology established by the ODP team.
- Will work with / be supported by existing program Business Analyst.
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.