This global Australian company is seeking a Business Analyst and an Implementation Project Manager working in maintaining and implementing their award winning software platform. They are a growing company with a mid tier team in their Australian office, you will not be treated as a number and your say will matter. They have a high performing culture with employees that are always supportive, social and have made the company get to where they are today. They are looking for a BA and Implementation Project Manager for a permanent role, located in the northern beaches.
Your new role
- Detail all necessary steps required to go live.
- Heavily client facing role
- Working closely with stakeholders both internal and external
- Managing lifecycle of projects
- Bridge between client and technical team
- Team collaboration
- Manage cross functional teams and take responsibility for Implementations
- Work closely with the Project management team
- Briefing, Planning & Scheduling, reporting, estimating & scoping
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Competitive Salary
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- A company where your ideas will be heard and implemented
- Offices close to the beach with surfboards available in the office - perfect for keen surfers or people that enjoy catching some rays!
- Opportunity to work closely with Technical team that made the product
- CTO's/CEO's who really care and who are still technical and hands on coders!
- Permanent role with great career progression
What you'll need
- Degree in related field
- Project Management certifications, ideally Waterfall & Agile
- Commercially have managed & negotiated with stakeholders across all levels
- 3+ working as Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Exposure to Software Development Life cycle or tech industry
- Advanced soft skills including; Problem Solving, Negotiating, Listening, Time Management & written adept
- Excellent communication skills needed for this heavily client focused role
- Ideal candidate will have worked with Software Development teams
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.