Working alongside the Head of Brands in one of the world’s most successful manufacturers in their category, we are seeking a fantastic Brand Manager to drive the marketing function and ensure all targets are achieved across all brands.
Day to Day
You will develop and execute high impact brand plans that ensure the brand offer remains compelling. Additionally, you will ensure delivery of commercial goals in a creative, innovative and strategic dynamic.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop and execute go to market strategies across all brands
- Translate insights into compelling brand strategies through understanding of consumer research.
- Manager the advertising and promotional spend.
- Develop and launch brand initiatives and have ownership of all brand communications
- Engage and influence Stakeholders internally and externally at all levels including agencies as well as senior leadership team.
- Maintain and improve industry and marketing knowledge to support the company’s competitive position through business growth and development
- Manage and motivate a Brand Executive that reports directly to you
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven experience as Brand Manager ideally from an FMCG, Grocery Giant (Woolies/Coles/Metcash etc) or Pharmaceutical marketing and/or insights environment and have performed a similar position in a previous role.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Strong analytical acumen and experience
- Demonstrable ability to take raw data into strategic marketing recommendations
- Marketing Degree qualified
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Great positive attitude
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great Location in CBD
- Ability to work close to home
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.