Working for one of the most dynamic digital transformation companies who develop new initiatives, support and build compelling SaaS products across multiple platforms and technologies to a government and private sector audience, we are looking for an exceptional Backend Developer for a permanent role who will thrive in working in such awesome different roles and continuous challenges with an outstanding company!
This digital transformation company has grown and has expanded to the UK and Thailand. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to roll out new initiatives and into new markets with work around CMS based websites, extranets, intranets, web apps, forms and process automation.
Your New Role
Working closely with the highly motivated team of software developers across multiple platforms and technologies using good communication skills and problem solving abilities, you will create a beautiful application ecosystem that is consistent, highly usable, reliable and performant.
Experienced in production Linux environments, you'll help build and support dynamic SaaS products and solutions with the agile team in the Sydney Office or remotely from interstate. If interstate you may be required to fly within Australia for client requirement gathering meetings.
The main roles and responsibilities include the following:
• Web solution development.
• Flexible, self-starter, fast-learning – learn new technologies and skills.
• Clear and regular communication with management and colleagues.
• Deliver unit and functional testing for feature releases.
• Work with broader technical organisation on the long term product roadmap.
• Plan and complete projects independently and keeping related documentation
• Provide customer support via by phone or email. Such as resolving user issues, debugging problems and gathering requirements for requested enhancements.
• Diagnosing and fixing ops issues relating to the cloud hosting environment.
What You’ll Need
•3+ years in an object oriented language, (gain Python).
•3+ years in production Linux environments.
•Python, Docker, Rancher, Varnish, Haproxy, Plone
•Project Management experience