Work with 3rd generation, multi-award winning global FMCG success story in a brilliant Assistant Brand Manager role. They have an awesome work environment with new offices/WFH balance and have a culture that is driven to succession plan staff through the organisation both locally and internationally.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager is a pivotal role within the business. The role is responsible for helping assist and support the development, implementation, and monitoring of the Brand Marketing Plans that contribute to the overall achievement of the brand objectives and sales targets.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Contribute to producing communication in accordance with marketing plans and develop the most effective & cost-saving media schedule in order to achieve strategic goals.
- Support to the Senior brand manager in the development and approval of advertising briefs
- Manage the digital activation of the Brand & supply recommendation on strategy and vision for its development.
- Develop strategy & recommend to senior manager.
- Analyses the market to identify consumer needs or emerging needs and to identify new market segments or brand opportunities.
- Propose new formats and packaging designs
- Develop and manage the budget for assigned products portfolio for advertising, promotion, and other activities
- Generate and evaluate new product ideas and suggestions, investigate market opportunities and estimate their effect on markets for the present product portfolio.
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven experience working as a Marketing Assistant or Junior Brand Manager in FMCG – ideally in food, confectionery, or body care type categories. You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- 1-3 years experience working with Australian grocery and convenience channels
- Experience in buying media including digital and working with media and PR agencies.
- Strategic thinking, creative problem-solving skills, self-motivated abilities, knowledge of relevant consumer targets
- Must be well organized and disciplined with the ability to plan your workload and be a comfortable presenter!
- A degree in Marketing or an equivalent qualification
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- A self-managed and motivated attitude with the ability to work cross-functionally across the business.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, globally admired, and fun business with a brand you have a passion and affinity with. Successful employees appreciate;
- Working for one of the best and most exciting brands in the world
- Brilliant Company Culture
- Exceptional perks including product
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.