A boutique financial advising/planning company that strives to empower financial decisions through practical and tailored advice.
Day to Day
You will be assisting the advisors in day-to-day office tasks and be supporting them with daily duties whilst delivering high customer service to their high- net-worth clients.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following;
- Basic Admin duties
- Data entry
- Diary management
- Schedule zoom meetings
- Office duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
We would love to talk to candidates who have proven experience working as an Administrative Assistant ideally within the financial sector however previous experience in other sectors may be considered. You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Can do attitude
- Experience in Microsoft Excel preferred but not essential
- Diary management experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in a high pressured, high demanding office environment
- Can easily travel to Double Bay
- Fully vaccinated
Please ensure that resumes are in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.