This leading SaaS Australian enterprise has seen significant growth over the years and are now one of the market leaders in the industry. They are a well established and much loved by thousands of users who vary across all demographics in Australia. This position will allow you to hone your skill set and work among the best developers and engineers in the industry.
Day to Day
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to ensure the product and service is diverse, functional and streamlined.
- Troubleshooting using the latest and advanced technological frameworks.
- Mentoring junior developers and contribute to architecture meetings and discussions.
- Web application optimisation with a strong focus on continuous improvement to maintain efficiency.
We would love to talk with tech heads who have a passion for excellence for end user.
You will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Understanding of DevOps/Cloud Tech processes including cloud based deployment pipelines.
- Microservice Architecture and RESTful API development
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be an integral part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate;
- 100% remote working
- Work with a fast growing Australian business
- Flexible working hours
- Inclusive, dynamic and well cultured team environment
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lawrence Hunter
Or alternatively send your latest resume to: Lawrence@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone