This opportunity will allow you to be a part of and work with one of the best up and coming IT companies based in Australia and around the globe with a product already being used by millions of users !
Your New Role
Reporting to the head of applications, you will be tasked with the maintenance and development of the company's application, as well as solving critical business issues as part of a hard-working group, and also building and implementing new code and features.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Maintain existing mobile applications
- Help Develop and build new applications.
- Research and divulge into new technologies which could help keep you ahead of the competition.
- Seek improvements to current systems and work procedures.
- Comply with user feedback in order to make necessary amendments to the app.
- Analyse and then improve the UIX.
What You’ll Need
You’ll have a minimum of 1 years experience working with either iOS or Android and an interest in the Graphic Design industry would be advantageous:
- 1 year commercial experience developing iOS applications in Swift, or Android applications using Kotlin
- High problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good understanding of either iOS or Android framework
- Hard working and driven in your career
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business, not only this but;
- The opportunity to work on an application currently being used by millions of users world wide.
- Remote working !
- Options and stock option !
- Unbelievable career progression !
Want to apply?
If you feel this roll is suited to you, please apply now, OR send your latest resume to Joe@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.