This national entertainment giant is known and loved by millions of users across Australia. They have seen exponential growth since their inception and are innovative, market leading and at the very forefront of cutting-edge technologies. This entertainment brand and platform are well established and loved by all demographics, Australia wide. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and will allow you to hone your skill set to the highest level and work among the top web developers in the industry.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Head of Development your mandate will be to develop and build web entertainment platforms from the ground up and pioneering consumer electronic platforms.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Creating and building web applications from the ground up and evolving services for consumer electronics, using agile and pioneering web development practices.
- Working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to ensure the product and service is diverse, functional and streamlined.
- Troubleshooting using the latest and advanced technological frameworks.
- Web application optimization with a strong focus on continuous improvement to maintain overall efficiency.
We would love to talk with candidates who ideally have experience in the entertainment industry or are truly passion to work in the web development entertainment industry. Candidates who are tech-visionaries with consumer experience being their main priority.
You will need to have at least 3 years of software development experience using HTML, CSS, VanillaJS and ReactJS at scale. You must demonstrate an extensive scope of writing production code TDD style using unit function test i.e. Jest and Cypress.
You will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and versatile
- Projects encompassing high performant VanillaJS at scale
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be an integral part of a high performing team within a successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate:
- State of the art CBD offices
- Proximity to public transport
- Collaborative team environment
- Phenomenal company culture
- Making an impact for millions of daily users
- Outstanding salary package
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lawrence Hunter by sending your latest resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone