Work for an Australian grown company with values at its core. With diverse products and services, this organisation prides itself on its agility, simplicity, reliability and empathy. Putting the customer experience at the forefront of their offer has established the company as one of the highest performers in their category.
Day to Day
- Excellent knowledge of UX /UI design and understand principles when designing for native devices.
- UI/UX interaction/animation design and the ability to tell compelling stories through motion
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and unite business goals and user goals
- Work closely with software engineers to deliver any necessary additional design assets and guidance during development
- You are technically strong with modern design tools (we use Figma).
- You have developed an effortless understanding and appreciation of UI patterns and where to use them across web and app.
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to present and articulate design decisions to the team.
- You flourish in a collaborative, fast-paced agile environment.
- At least 3-5-year experience.
- A portfolio that makes others jealous
- Phone plan and a generous subsidy towards a new phone/tablet to use it on
- An extra day of annual leave on your birthday
- Join the annual company on Culture Days to discuss and shape how the company is run
- A thriving social life, with events happening most months
- Free F45 training at lunchtimes and yoga/pilates
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only. If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Sean Canning for a confidential discussion on 0412 293 322 or email@example.com. Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.