Leading entertainment company is looking for a passionate UX and Design Lead to enjoy a fast-paced culture focused on high performance. You will define, drive and delivery user experience vision and strategy.
Your new role
- You identify and set UX strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms and devices
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of User Experience with at least 2 of those in a design leadership role
- Demonstrable experience in delivering multiple strategic, creative and innovative products or projects across mobile and web
- Experience in delivering TV projects is also desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills all the way up to the CEO and Board of Directors
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
Work for an industry leading that brings up to 1million+ customers across 20+ different mobile, web and TV platforms.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Fonseca for a confidential discussion on 0405463131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.