Talent.Realised are working exclusively with LEGO to find an outstanding Trade Marketing Manager. LEGO’s history tells the story of a value-based global enterprise that has established a very strong portfolio of products that are enjoyed and loved by all.
LEGO’s Mission is to ‘Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow’ with the ultimate goal of inspiring and developing children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future - experiencing the endless human possibility.
Day to Day
Reporting to Senior Director, Head of Marketing the Trade Marketing Manager ANZ presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and vibrant Trade Marketing professional to develop and execute a high impact, efficient customer marketing and in store tactical programs. Your mandate is to ensure the LEGO brand integrity is consistent, and to implement an effective activation strategy that achieves best practice in category management, point of sale and promotional merchandising standards that are on time and on budget.
This will involve:
- To drive consumer sales growth and optimize customer value.
- Initiate and Implement strong in-store presence, promotional effectiveness and best in class shelf productivity.
- Initiate and Implement strong sales and marketing alignment through cross-functional collaboration to improve retail execution.
- Set merchandising standard and provide merchandising guidelines.
- Drive and execute strong In Store marketing campaign supporting brand priorities.
- 3 – 4 years experience in a Trade Marketing/Shopper Marketing role
- Demonstrated, strong understanding of shopper driven marketing working with Australian & NZ Mass Merchants and Department Stores from a point of sale & in store event perspective
- Proven experience in working with, and negotiating contracts with, a wide range of agencies and external suppliers.
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver best practise, high ROI examples of in store & online activated, consumer driven retail campaigns.
- Strategic thinking, creative problem solving skills, self motivated abilities, knowledge of relevant consumer targets
- Must be well organized and disciplined with the ability to plan your workload.
- A degree in Marketing or an equivalent qualification
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.