Working along side the National Sales Manager in one of the world’s most successful manufacturers in their category, we are seeking a fantastic Territory Manager to be a trusted business partner for all customers and achieve profitable sales growth.
Day to Day
- Drive for results through exceeding goals successfully, and constantly be one of the top performers as well and encouraging yourself and others for results.
- Strategic agility: Sees ahead clearly whilst having the vision to create strategies and plans.
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- A relentless and versatile learner. Open to change and analyses both successes and failures for means to improve.
- Compassion: Genuinely cares about people, is sympathetic to others and demonstrates real empathy.
- Negotiating: Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven experience in Territory Manager ideally from an electrical background or within an Industrial or Manufacturing environment and have performed a similar position in previous role.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Proven Territory Management experience
- Solid business acumen and a high level of communication
- Demonstrated ability to build solid working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Well developed negotiation and problem solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously and travel within NSW
- Experienced in selling into the Electrical Contractor and Wholesale markets would be fantastic, however this is not mandatory requirement
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Fully maintained company car
- Ability to work from home with all tools of trade (laptop/phone) and internet paid
- Freedom to manage your day
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.