Working with a dynamic global technology company that deliver innovative digital work environments, we have an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional Team Leader who will focus on developing, coaching and motivating staff to achieve KPIs; ensuring customers receive service that exceeds expectation and reporting on campaign activities and performance.
Day to Day
Reporting and working with the Head of Integrated Marketing, this opportunity requires a best in class Team Leader who will drive the demand and lead generation strategies for the Lead Representative team with a focus on achievement of pipeline targets via telephone contact and by gaining business from new and existing clients whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Lead and support a team of Lead Development Representatives to success in achieving appointment and revenue targets and maintain positive employee engagement
- Report on and monitor activity of the team
- Development of reports outlining progress; actual vs forecast
- Socialising and sharing progress reports with Senior Stakeholders with the business
- Drive necessary recruitment, training and performance management for your team
- Be proactive, solve problems and provide suggestions for continuous improvement
- Build strong work relationships with the state sales team and coordinate lead allocation, reporting and operation of CRM systems.
We would love to talk with candidates who have experience in managing a team of Lead Development Representatives creating demand, qualified leads and appointments
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Proven experience as a Team Leader, supporting and coaching team members
- Experience providing reports to management
- Team player, with the ability to liaise effectively with staff, management, internal and external customers, to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Understanding of sales and marketing concepts. You’ll work closely with the Marketing campaigns managers
- Experience in using Salesforce.com CRM systems and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales &/or marketing within the corporate environment.
- Demonstrated team building skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business with a brand you have an affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate
- Working for one of the best developing technology brands
- Outstandingly passionate and smart business with exceptional and collaborative leadership
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky on 0414 405 188 from Talent Realised
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.